PNMNY, Inc. Spiritual Coordinator, Carol Mathner led a well-received retreat for “Stress Relief”. The theme was based on the verse from Psalm 46:10, “Be still and know that I am God.” A Friday evening prayer and scripture study were led by Carol. Carol and others shared well-loved verses and they were discussed. Some verses were […]
Spring 2023 Catholic Health’s Faith Community Nursing (FCN) Program in partnership with Parish Nurse Ministries of New York, Inc., is pleased to congratulate our newest Faith Community Nurse graduates; Diane Cox of Batavia, NY, Kathleen Kovacs of Grand Island, NY., Maryetta DuBois of Buffalo, NY., and LaChenelle McClain of Niagara Falls, NY., bringing new hope […]
Diane Cox, RN, BSN has been ordained into the Diaconate, within the Episcopal Church, on January 8, 2023. She can now be called “Deacon Diane” and formally addressed as The Rev. Deacon Diane Cox. I first came to know Diane through a 4 yr. course we were enrolled in called “Education for Ministry”. I knew […]
We know so many of our PNMNY family both living in the city and those in surrounding areas are heavy-hearted and praying to understand how such evil could come to a vibrant and beloved generational neighborhood in Buffalo. We offer the prayer below with our best intentions, knowing our words may not be the right […]
- Finding the Abundant Life.. Hope and Light in the Midst of the Storm
- Senior Wishes
- Niagara Outreach
- Join the 2×4 Fight for Refugees Campaign
- Maryjean Kraengel Attends Parish Nurse Training
- Congratulations to our new Faith Community Nurses!
- Congratulations to the Newly Elected @ PNMNY!
- Network of Religious Communities Annual Appreciation Award’s Dinner
- Congratulations to Connie Jozwiak-Shields Ph.D., ANP-BC, RN
- Critical Thinking: A Theoretical Framework for the Foundations in Faith Community Nursing Education Program
- Faith Community Nurse (Parish Nurse) Education Series
- Working to Promote Faith Community Nursing in the Niagara Region
- Congratulations Elizabeth Brown!
- We have a SOPHI!
- Congratulations to the newly elected PNMNY board members!
- Congratulations to the following Faith Community Nurses, Spring Class of 2015!
- Congratulations to Faith Community Nurse Lois Smith BSN, RN!
- Congratulations to Maureen Couche and Melissa Byron, Faith Community Nurses!
- Parish Nurse Named to New Positions
- Malawi Outreach Project A Success!
- Founding Member of PNMNY, Inc. selected by the ANCC